Dear customers and/or business partners,
The health, safety and success of our customers, partners and colleagues is a top priority. In view of the COVID-19 outbreak, we would like to share with you the enhanced measures that we have instituted throughout our company to ensure we:
- Maximize the safety of all colleagues
- Continue to serve you as a customer and business partner with the highest standards
- Do our part as a member of the global community to slow the spread of the virus
The HighJump Leadership Team and our Global Response Team actively monitor the status of the outbreak to ensure business continuity. We follow strictly the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Robert-Koch-Institute (RKI) and local health authorities.
Here is an extract of the measures that we have taken:
- We designated a response team, assessing the situation on a regular basis.
- We established business continuity and reaction plans for all critical business functions. This includes combined efforts with our technology infrastructure partners.
- We are working with our technology suppliers to ensure proper availability of products required for projects and proactively manage supply chain disruptions
- We prohibit large group meetings and minimize internal meetings and travel. Where possible we have spread disciplines and key functions across different locations.
- We implemented extra hygienic and safety measures at all our facilities.
- We are prepared for remote working including computing infrastructure, remote access, phone systems and telepresence to ensure we can continue to service our customers - even if access to our physical offices is impacted.
- We require all visitors to fill declaration forms regarding visits to risk areas and/or contact with infected people. Access to our facilities will be declined to all individual who visited a high-risk area or who has been in contact with an infected person.
- Our hotline, support and cloud operations teams remain at full coverage to ensure you have quality support of your supply chain technologies.
- We are collaborating closely with customers, where we have joint on-site activity planned, to work out appropriate project plans during this uncertain time.
As the world addresses a situation that feels unprecedented in both its scale and uncertainty, we would like to thank you for your continued trust in HighJump. Our Leadership Team and Global Response Team continuously and closely monitor the guidance from recognized health bodies together with official guidance from regional governments. With that perspective we will continue to share ongoing information as updates become available.
We wish you good health and look forward to continued collaboration.
Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Joe Couto, CEO APAC